Sale Ends Once The timer Hits Zero!
😍 GET ONE FOR YOU AND A LOVED ONE! 😍
What if you could wear the entire universe on your finger?
A ring made in Germany in the 16th century, turned into an astronomical ballOpen the ring that turns into an astronomical ballI am asking for a gift in the whole universe in exchange for the rest of your life with me.The most inconspicuous moment of this vast universe, but it is the life of you and me only once."Closing is our love, opening you is my world"
- This ring is a universe when it is open and a ring when it is closed.
- This ring means wanna offer you a whole universe
- This ring can be worn by both men and women.
During the 16th and 17th centuries, these astronomy tools were sized down to become fashionable finger rings that moved just like regular armillary spheres.
Inscriptions or zodiac symbols were often used as decorative elements on the bands.
Armillary sphere rings that are incredibly well-crafted and detailed.
- Color: Gold/ Silver
- Material: Gold plating / Silvering
- Size: 6-11(16.4 -20.6 mm)
- Thickness: About 0.35cm
- Size detail see the pics
- Wight: About 10g
SIZE：Ring Size Guide
- 1 x 16th Century Germany Astronomical Ring